Friday, July 2, 2010

Frozen Goods

  Last night after I got home from work, Patrick and I decided to walk to the new frozen yogurt store, Yoforia Frozen Yogurt. And, yum! There's a place similar to it in Mississippi that we went with Cameron and Kilby and I'm glad we now have one that's so close to us! I am normally a pretty plain girl and ate the chocolate with strawberries while Patrick had at least 2 different kinds of yogurt with a ridiculous amount of toppings. Sadly, his gummi worms froze while his yogurt melted. Ha! We have been waiting all spring for the store to open and I'm glad it is now open for the hottest part of summer? One of the girls said everything kept getting pushed back with the store and she decided she would just work there for the summer because she was so excited it was opening. I loved it. The only downside is that there aren't enough tables inside or outside for the amount of people who are wanting to enjoy the yogurt. But we were fine just eating it while standing outside. It might become a regular occurrence for us. Yogurt is low fat, right?

http://www.yoforia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment