Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cancelled


   I'm very thankful that I live in Atlanta since my flight was delayed from 7:50pm to 8:15pm to 9:45pm to 11:22pm to 1:30am to cancelled at who knows what time. I was able to get a full refund on my flight and get home around 10:30pm.  Wrigley was certainly glad to see me and I am very happy that Cheryl was nice enough to stay up until I got home to pick him up from her house. Three trees were knocked down by lightning on my way home so I had to take an alternate route, but I made it!! I'm really upset that I'm missing seeing family, but glad that I only had to wait at the airport from 6 until 9:30 last night and missed most of the terrible weather while I was there. Oh, the adventures of flying! (I checked this morning and saw that my flight indeed was cancelled-yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment