Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beautiful Spring!

I am loving the springtime at our house! Since we moved in last year at the end of May, it has been exciting to see all of the plants bloom in our front and back yards! Sorry for the poor quality, but they are all from my iphone (I'm hoping for a new camera for my birthday) as my phone is almost always with me! I believe these the first few photos are the Japanese magnolia tree in our front yard.


I couldn't believe it, but I have a dogwood tree in my backyard!! I saw it when I woke up one morning through my large bedroom windows! My mom and I are always on the lookout for dogwoods as one of our favorite trees and I just couldn't believe my luck when I realized we have one in our yard!! (I guess I shouldn't be surprised as Atlanta is home of the Dogwood Festival, but I am still quite elated!) It is a little scraggly and has almost completely bloomed, but it's there front and center!

The rest of the photos are of the many azaleas that are in our yard. The ones in the back are huge!
And of course, I have to include a picture of the Wrigster watching me take pictures of the backyard without him. Such a sad, little face! I can't hardly stand it!! (Please pardon the mess around the door; we need to do a little cleaning up of the back deck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment