Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 of plyometrics is not my friend. I must say that I don't mind doing lunges, but my left knee can't handle the jumping into lunges. Patrick faired better than I. I'll take day 1 over day 2 any day! Bring on the pull-ups (modified, of course, because we all know I can't do a real pull-up...yet!) and push-ups!
  Last night I made some ribs for myself (not bland enough for my baby yet) and thought they were okay, but the ones that Carolyn from work had made me were much better. I need to find the right spices from McCormick that she uses and find the right sauce. HOWEVER, tonight, I enjoyed the other 3 ribs from last night and oh my gosh, they were so much better! I really guess you need to let them soak in the sauce before you eat them! Mmm! I can't wait to try some different sauces and practice my rib making skills!
  Now I'm off to bed so I can do day 3 of P90X! Here's to putting Wrigs to sleep in his own bed instead of him laying across my stomach, lap, and computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment