Friday, May 7, 2010

Chicken Divan

Last night for dinner, in addition to making ribs, I made one of my favorite childhood dishes, chicken divan. Mmm, I always made my mom cook chicken divan for my birthday for as long as I could remember. I took a few pictures of the process and it's super easy to make. Patrick was actually able to eat a bite of it today and didn't get sick! We are both so excited that the cholecystectomy seems to be working thus far! We're still keeping our fingers crossed as Patrick is healing right now and the real test will be once he is finished with his low fat diet.

First, a little broccoli then some boiled chicken.

Add the chicken on top of the broccoli and top with cheese.

Top with chicken divan mixture and then bread crumbs.

Pulled right out of the oven! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment