Saturday, May 1, 2010

Going Under the Knife

Well, my baby celebrated his birthday on Thursday and unfortunately, he couldn't eat any cake! Patrick loves a low key birthday and we opened his gifts after enjoying some Jack Bauer of 24. To solve Patrick's problem of not being able to eat any cake (technically, he hasn't really had a meal since the weekend after St. Patrick's Day), we met with a general surgeon and scheduled his lap chole for Tuesday morning. We are hoping that this will solve all of his problems not being able to eat after having his gallbladder removed. I'm not going to lie, I really wish I could sit in on his surgery, but I don't think it will be allowed. The lap chole should be a simple outpatient procedure unless something goes on terribly wrong and they would have to convert it to an open procedure. Let's pray for everything to go well and Patrick to have a smooth operation and soon be able to start eating again!
I love this man so much and I hope we can get him feeling better and then we can celebrate his birthday with some sushi and friends soon!
Please keep Patrick in your prayers this week! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment