Sunday, August 15, 2010

Guest Bedroom Changes

After living in our house for over a year now, I am finally trying to add touches to make it our own. I took Bryn's (from bryn alexandra's interiors) advice and snagged up a new duvet set from Overstock for our guest bedroom. When we first bought the house, we ended up buying the furniture that the previous owners had in the guest bedroom and they left the duvet cover and shams for us too. Now, the duvet is from Pottery Barn and so it's pretty nice, but it just wasn't my taste. I convinced P that we needed a change and we got the white and light blue duvet. So, a little before and after for your viewing pleasure.

Before:

After:
                                      

I still need to order a simple white bedskirt to match the duvet set because I don't think the current one with all the red and tan stripes quite works! Any advice on where to find a decent bedskirt? I've done a search on Overstock and haven't found too much yet, but i'm thinking about this one, but I'm not sure if the whites will match up. Do you think that will matter?L11498720c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment