Friday, October 15, 2010

Hiatus

  So, it's been a little while since I've posted very much and I do apologize! I just want to send out a thanks to my followers (I feel so honored!) and to everyone else who pops in to read my blog! I hope that I will get back in the swing of things and have some better posts for you soon! First of all, I cannot believe that fall is here! Crisp mornings and evenings are still comfortable right now but I will definitely be dreading the winter!
  Right now, I'm in the middle of trying to make sure my house is clean because my parents are driving in from the 'sip today and I'm extremely excited!! It has been way too long since I've seen them and it will be very nice to have them here! They aren't bringing Tucker (my mom's corgi) and she said the house was lonely last night without him. Ever since my mom had to put Pixie (his sister) down, I do believe there has been a change in letting Tucker run the house. For instance, she used to barricade the pups off from the bedrooms and basically keep them contained in the main living room, kitchen, and laundry room. Well, my sister went home last weekend and was woken up to a bright Saturday morning by whom other than Tucker jumping into her bed! Apparently, he can now roam free throughout the house and was not deterred by Margaret's door being closed but walked himself through my open door and our adjoining bathroom to hop into her bed. Oh, I love it! Anyways, the Tuck man is not making an appearance this weekend and I'm sure Mr. "Give me all the attention" will be quite content that he won't be here. I can't wait to get some good pictures of my parents with Wrigley because he goes crazy whenever they are here and absolutely adores my mom, like he won't go outside to pee with me or Patrick when she is here so the poor thing has to take him out on her vacation! I'll give y'all an update of our adventures next week!
  In the meantime, here are some pictures of things that have been keeping us occupied recently! Enjoy!


Being chased by Patrick


Baking my first strawberry cake (3 layers)









Watching the Braves beat the Phillies (and P saw them lose to the Giants while I was working)

No comments:

Post a Comment