Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Celebrating Friends

   Back in July, I headed to Jackson for Kathryn's engagement party. It was held at Colonial Country Club, where I had my wedding reception. They impressed me with their updated food and one of Kathryn's mom's did a great job with the floral arrangements on all the tables.





sisters
 We had a great time getting to hang out with everyone over the course of the evening! I was the spastic photographer and some people were probably wondering what the heck I was doing as I was snapping their pictures all night long, but I had a blast capturing the night for Kat and Dave. It made me really excited for their big day next year in April!! Hooray!!



My bestest and our moms

Bestest and sisters

some of Kat's bridesmaids

This pose will more than likely be recreated come reception time

The fabulous couple
  And just because I thought it was hilarious, I have to add in these pictures from the next day. Wrigley absolutely hated swimming in the pool, but would hardly move because he hated the life jacket even more! Penny stayed away because as soon as I let them outside, she went running out the door and fell in the pool. She swam like a champ to the steps though, so no worries!

"Get me out of this darn thing, woman!"


No comments:

Post a Comment