Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Today is my parent's 35th wedding anniversary! I want to wish y'all a very happy anniversary even though it involves traveling to see my grandparents and back. My parents had to get married in December while my dad was on break from medical school and when we were little, we would always drive up to see my grandparents in Alabama on Christmas Day and then drive back home on my parents' anniversary. Mama Mil always takes a picture of them in the same spot of her house for as long as I can remember and I'm assuming they did it again today!
  I hate that I'm not there to celebrate with y'all, but I love both of you very much!! Thank you for showing me the important things to remember in a marriage and I hope that Patrick and I can still be as happy as y'all when we reach our 35th anniversary!
  Cheers to you, Mom and Dad! Love y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment