Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I could get all sentimental about my daddy on this special day honoring my dad, but I will try to stay on course. My dad has always provided for me and my family and I will treasure him for as long as I live. I found these shoes online the other courtesy of Sea of Shoes (http://seaofshoes.typepad.com/sea_of_shoes/) and could not believe them when I saw them! I immediately had to send them via e-mail to my dad since he just so happens to be a spine surgeon. Despite the price tag, I'm wondering, Dad, do you want to surprise me with these uniquely awesome shoes? I know you do! (sorry that I can't figure out how to import the picture by itself on here-argh, the trials and tribulations of blogging!)

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=L4Z2&des=&cat=0&gender=women&group=shoes&vendorColor=MjA=&season=actual&seasProdID=52I

Just for kicks, I've got to include a picture of my awesome daddy, aka Big Bob! I love you and wish I could celebrate this father's day with you!



And just for kicks, one of both my favorite boys!



Also, I cannot forget to give a shout out to my favorite father-in-law! I'm so glad to have married into such a wonderful family! Happy father's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment