Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Obsession

  As I was reading some blogs on Sunday afternoon as a break from studying for ACLS and heart rhythms, I discovered that there is a new design magazine that has arrived on the scene! Allow me to introduce Rue.
Oh my goodness, I am obsessed! Now I wouldn't let myself read the whole thing word for word, but I did "flip" through the entire magazine (is that what you call a magazine that's online?). It is amazing! I already cannot wait to see what they put out in the next issue! I really wish that I had a better eye for decorating because I do love it so, but I guess I don't have that artistic eye. I do have a piece that my mom bought for me that I need to refinish and I thought that was going to be my summer project, but it didn't happen. I want to change so much about our house but I need to have my changes be budget friendly. I'll try to take a picture of the piece soon and maybe get it finished! I would definitely encourage you to check out the new magazine! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment