Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday!

  Today marks the day my twin older brothers were born! I just wanted to send out a little happy birthday to both of you! Yes, we've had fights but we've had good times too and I hope that you both get to celebrate doing something fun today!!
  Rob, I'm glad we got to have you over here during Thanksgiving though P and I weren't the night owls that we should have been! I guess you'll just have to come back and visit us so we can actually take you out in Atlanta!
  Josh, I wish we had been able to spend more time with you on Thanksgiving, but I guess sleeping was important! War Dawgs! :) Please come visit us in Atlanta sometime!

 Anyways, I love you both very much and I hope that you get everything you wish for on this very special day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment