Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend wrap-up

  This weekend has been absolutely beautiful!! It has been in the 60's and sunny. Oh, I have loved it! I'm a little behind on my cooking posts as I've made a couple of different new meals recently, but those will have to wait until later this week.
  Friday, I worked and came home and was in bed before 9:30pm. It was amazing!! I love a good night's rest and I'm wondering if 8pm is too early for me to turn in tonight?? But judging from this picture, I think I'll be okay!! Snoring away!!


  How is the Wrigster so exhausted? Well, I met up with Erin and her large pup, Baylor, at one of the local dog parks and we threw tennis balls and the pups romped for about an hour. It was pretty nice to be able to let Wrigley run around in a fenced-in area with another dog. The last time Erin and Stephen had gone to this particular park, Baylor was the only dog there, but this beautiful weather brought everyone out today! We scared a 6-pound dachshund and then met a Dutch shepherd, Bailey, who was beautiful. Two other fluffy little dogs joined us for a few minutes and then a black lab came. This was the first time that Baylor and Wrigley met and they did very well together. 
  After we left the park, we came home and I went for a 20 minute run around the neighborhood. It was my first run in a long time and it felt really good! I cannot wait for the spring!! Then I asked Wrigley if he wanted to go for a walk and of course, he went crazy. We did a short walk and he got to meet a lady who was coming out of an open house and stopped me so she could pet him for about 10 minutes. We finished our walk and then I did a little yard work trying to pick up some of the sticks that Wrigley likes to eat when he uses the bathroom.
  Last night, I went out with my bestest and some others for a girls' night out. We ate at Shout and then went out to Opera. It was a pretty good night, but I think I'm going to hit the hay! Have a good start to your week!!

1 comment: